The William & Mary Advantage
When it comes to postgraduate education, students have a variety of options available to them. However, William & Mary offers advantages that are second to none. The Mason School of Business faculty are consistently ranked among the nation’s best by reputable sources such as Bloomberg Businessweek and The Princeton Review.
In addition, the College’s professional network is comprised of alumni who are senior business executives and those who have excelled in a variety of other fields.
Here is a brief list of some of our most notable William & Mary alumni:
- Chip Mason ‘59 - Economics major; founder of Legg Mason and namesake of the Mason School of Business
- Perry Ellis ‘61 - Business Administration major; fashion designer
- Glenn Close ‘74 - Theatre and Anthropology double major; Emmy and Tony Award-winning actress
- Jon Stewart ‘84 - Psychology major; Emmy Award-winning comedian and satirist, former host of Comedy Central's The Daily Show
- Mike Tomlin ‘95 - Sociology major; head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers
As one of the original eight Public Ivies, William & Mary is dedicated to superior education and preparation. We now invite you to experience the W&M difference in the most unique way possible by enrolling in our online MBA program to earn your degree anytime, anywhere.